w italia s.r.l.
via modena 53, 41014 castelvetro di modena (mo)
share capital 10,000.00
tax code - vat number and registration number in the modena company register 04142320169
rea modena n. 426184
pursuant to art. 13 of eu regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of the data of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter gdpr), we inform you that the data controller of the data you have provided is w italia srl (hereinafter wagamama italia) with registered office in via modena 53 41014 castelvetro di modena (mo), vat no. 04142320169. tel. 059 754811 - fax 059 754700.
information pursuant to art. 13 of d.lgs 196/03 as amended by d.lgs.101 / 2018 as
well as in accordance with art. 13 of reg. eu 679/2016 (gdpr)
if you wish:
(1) send us suggestions, reports of episodes that occurred in points of sale, communication / request for commercial / marketing information, on our loyalty program, on our products or book a stop for groups through the forms that appear on the site
to follow up on these requests, for example by spontaneously sending messages that involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address or other data that you wish to voluntarily communicate to us, you must use the appropriate consent key , consent to the processing of the data provided.
(2) fill out the personal information form in the work with us section:
by means of the appropriate consent button, you must consent to the processing of the data provided for send your curriculum vitae, for possible work with wagamama italia.
(3) the information you provide to us to make a purchase online or over the phone, including:
• your contact details including: your name, your address, email address;
• your bank account details;
• the details provided by the user to make a reservation;
• [the details provided by the user to open an account (online with us)];
• the product purchased. we use this information, also for:
• provide our products or services;
• manage and administer our services;
• process your order;
• obtain payment or provide a refund;
• help us ensure that our customers are genuine to prevent fraud;
• provide a booking service
• send personalized offers.
a) information on how to use the service:
• the things we have supplied or have acquired;
• when and where you made your purchases;
• what and how you paid;
• if you have opened electronic communications from us;
• the links of electronic communications in which you have clicked. we use this information, which includes:
• development of new services;
• improvement of our services;
b) the information we collect from third party partners and corporate customers which may include:
• payment processing company;
• your bank;
• other entities in our group;
• other members of the loyalty program;
• administer games and competition prizes. we use this information, including for:
• provide our services;
• manage and administer our systems;
• take payment from or give you a refund;
• help us ensure that our customers are genuine to prevent fraud;
• statistical research and analysis of our customers;
• cross this information with other types of information mentioned above.
(4) receive periodic information updates on our. products and ns. offers / promotions (newsletter), it is mandatory for wagamama italia to acquire a specific, separate, express,
documented, preventive and entirely optional consent. where the interested party decides to give specific consent, he must be informed in advance and aware that the purposes of the processing pursued are of a specific informative, promotional and marketing nature in a broad sense. with a view to absolute transparency, wagamama italia therefore informs about the consequences of providing consent to collect data, which are represented by the periodic sending to subjects who have given informed consent, of the wagamama italia newsletter by ordinary mail, and mail, sms and from the collection for statistical and market purposes. the explicit request takes place by actively confirming that you want to subscribe to the wagamama italia newsletter, thus receiving an e-mail and a link to click on. only after clicking the link and confirming your intention, can you
be added to the mailing list.
refusal to provide data makes it impossible to obtain the newsletter service.
you will remain free, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the newsletter by entering your e-mail address in the form on this page and clicking on the unsubscribe button. following receipt of this request, wagamama italia will promptly proceed with the removal and deletion of data from the databases used for sending the newsletter.
(5) being subjected to automated data processing for profiling purposes (for example personal preferences, behavior relating to chef express products, services and offers), it is mandatory for chef express to acquire a specific separate, express, documented, preventive and all optional.
only by giving consent, chef express will be able to use the information on purchases to improve its offer of products and services by analyzing consumption habits and choices.
the data provided for the aforementioned purposes may be managed on paper and / or computerized (also with the aid of automated tools) in order to:
(1) to be able to answer you;
(2) process your data for the purposes of your job application within wagamama italia;
(3) to periodically send you newsletters as requested by you;
(4) allow you, through analysis of your habits, to have personalized offers.
the consent for the activities referred to in cases 4 and 5 is optional, your refusal will make it impossible to carry out the related activities.
the data will be processed by wagamama italia (represented by data processing managers, internal and / or external as any service providers, specifically appointed by the same) in
accordance with legislative decree 101/2018 and eu reg. 679/2016, according to current regulations (and therefore also in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights) and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in this information.
in the case of internal managers:
a) for commercial and marketing and profiling information referred to in points (1), (3), (4) and
(5), the data processor is the marketing office, which can be contacted through the same form that appears on the site . the collection and historicization of data is possible thanks to a crm software that also allows automated profiling.
b) for sending data for job application purposes within wagamama italia referred to in point (2), the data processor is the personnel office, which can be contacted through the same form that appears on the site.
specific security measures are observed to maintain adequate security, including protection through appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
wagamama italia will only carry out on the data the operations necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in this information.
you will have the right, free of charge and at any time, to exercise the rights provided for by current legislation, by sending a specific request with the same form that is on the site, including the right to:
• update / integrate, modify and / or correct and / or delete (partially or totally) your personal data or limit their processing.
• receive confirmation of the existence, origin and purpose of the processing of your personal data.
• revoke the consent at any time to the processing of their data, without however prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
• to object in whole or in part to any illegitimate processing of data.
• submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
• receive a copy of the data provided by you and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller.
wagamama italia has appointed pursuant to art. 37 of the gdpr the dpo (responsible for the protection of personal data) to which customers can contact for questions related to the processing of personal data and for the exercise of their rights.
for any communication to the dpo, write to the address: